12 December 2010

Back to December

You've been good, busier than ever
Small talk, work and the weather
These days i haven't been sleeping
Staying up playing back myself leaving
When you birthday passed and i didn't call
Then i think about summer all the beautiful times
I watched you laughing from the passenger side
And realized i loved you in the fall

Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably mindless dreaming
I'd go back in time and change it but i can't
So if the chain is on your door i understand

It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing i'd realized what i had when you were mine
I go back to december turn around and make it all right
I go back to december turn around and change my own mind
I go back to december all the time......
All the time

No comments:

Post a Comment